Unprecedented times. Nobody expected this. COVID-19 has literally ground the travel and hospitality industry to a halt. So what do we do, what can we do, to survive this pandemic in the hospitality world? Seems to make sense first and foremost to fix what is broken! How about those lingering CAPEX items? Let’s get them done now while hotel occupancy is low, or even closed. What about re-opening plans? We know hotels will be operational again soon so why not get that keyless entry done, reconfigure the lobby, the meeting rooms, and the fitness centers to be socially distant and comfortable for people to gather again, but not closely? Let’s work to get these types of things done now, so we don’t have to scramble while we are welcoming guests again. It’s time to get to work and Beacon Bay is ready to get it done!
- Amex GBT: Biz travel isn’t dead, and now we need ‘Chief Journey Officers’
- Hotel Companies’ Capital Investment Priorities Reflect Confidence in Recovery
- Peloton looks to commercial customers like hotel chains for new growth
- PRESS RELEASE – ALIS Award Winners Announced
- U.S. Hotels Are Returning to Pre-Pandemic Levels